We provide free OTS tune files for anyone using the OpenFlash Tablet.
Identifying you ECU's software Calibration Code
To check your ECU’s CALIBRATION CODE with your Openflash Tablet:
- Connect your OFT to your vehicle
- Turn the key/ignition to the ON position.
- For cars with conventional keys, that is TWO key clicks from OFF.
- For cars with push-button start that is TWO button presses WITHOUT depressing the brake or clutch pedal.
- Your fuel gauge should be indicating a fuel level when your in the ON position.
- Select TUNING on your OFT
- Select ECU INFO on your OFT
Locate your ECU’s calibration ID from this screen.
Download Your Free Tune Files
Please use our support page to locate and download your tune files. Se the clip below:
When you locate your tune files on support.openflashtablet.com, you'll need to follow the links to download the files.
Uploading Tune Files to you OFT
Download the appropriate stage program that matches your hardware configuration AND calibration code. Follow the instructions below to load the program onto your Openflash Tablet.
NOTE: To upload files to your OFT, download and install OpenFlash Manager.
NOTE: You MUST a use a native Windows-based PC for the following procedures = virtual machines, or other simulated Windows device/software is not compatible at this time.
- Ensure that your PC has an active internet connection.
- Open the OFM application.
- Connect your Openflash Tablet to your PC using the supplied USB-A to Mini USB cable.
- On the initial launch, OFM may apply necessary tablet updates. This can take some minutes.
- After all updates are applied, navigate to UPLOAD DATA.
- Identify any empty MOD FILE slots, and select the folder icon to the right of the memory slot.
- Choose the tune file you’ve downloaded to load a program into the slot.
- If there are no empty memory slots, you will need to delete any existing program(s) by selecting on the red X button to the right of the slot.
- You can select continue this process to fill any empty/remaining empty slots with new tune programs.
- Once all your desired files are loaded, press START.
- After the programs have been written to the memory slots, you can disconnect the tablet from your PC.
- Loading the programs to the MOD FILE slots can take some minutes.