To download your original tune file (.ori) you'll need to use a windows based PC and have correctly installed Openflash Manager.
You will only be able to save your ORIGINAL tune file if you've already installed/married your OFT to your vehicle. If you have not installed your OFT to your vehicle, please do that before continuing.
Before plugging in your OFT to you PC:
- Ensure that your PC has an active internet connection.
- Launch the Openflash Manager software.
- Connect your OFT to your PC and allow it some minutes to connect and update itself.
Once your OFT is connected to OFM:
- Select the "Download data" menu option.
- In the first 'map slot' notice the PRESENT tune file -> this is your ORIGINAL tune that your OFT READ during installation.
- Select the Save button to the right of the first map slot that has your ORIGINAL file stored.