- Be certain that your battery is healthy enough to support your vehicles electrical demands while the engine is not running.
- If you are unsure (or your battery is more than 3 years old) it may be good practice to connect a battery charger (20A) while performing any ECU program operation.
- Ensure that you do not OPEN or CLOSE and doors, windows, hoods, bonnets, etc. while performing your ECU read.
- We are communicating with your ECU via CAN and other communication networks that could be susceptible to noise and network interference.
- Common practice is to connect your OFT, open your driver-side window, close the door, and perform all operations while reaching into your vehicle.
Precautions: Reading ECU Print
Created by: Anthony Cardinale
Modified on: Wed, 6 Mar, 2019 at 8:41 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.