Sometimes, the only way to resolve technical issues is for our engineers to get a better understanding of whats happening. In these cases, you'll need to provide us with a debug log file from the OFT.
To do this:
- Launch OpenFlash Manager
- Connect your OFT, and allow it to update/establish a connections
- Select DEBUGGING on the left frame menu
- Click START
- Allow the progress bar to fill, and wait for a save dialog to present itself
- Save the debug log somewhere on your PC.
- Email the log to firstname.lastname@example.org