Q: How and what should I be datalogging?
Created by: Anthony Cardinale
Modified on: Wed, 11 Jul, 2018 at 8:28 AM
For Mazda engine platforms we suggest you always start with Stage 1 OTS mapping. Then submit datalogs for review, free of charge.
Free datalog review service: Perform a datalog, and schedule a log review service with our tuning staff. With your log, we'll do our best to identify and help you understand if you can/should move up to the next stage map.
DATA VIEWING/LOGGING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Plug the OFT into your car. Turn your key to the ON position (2 turns/button presses).
- Choose the DIAGNOSTICS menu option on your tablet.
- Choose the MY CAR menu option on your tablet.
- Choose the REALTIME DATA DISPLAY menu option on your tablet.
- You should now see several data channels (engine speed, throttle, etc.) displaying various data from their sensor inputs.
You can view up to 14 different channels at a time.
- To change which data channels are being viewed, go back to the DIAGNOSTICS menu by pressing the LEFT arrow.
- Choose ENABLE DATA CHANNELS
The list of available channels is quite long so you will have to keep scrolling downwards (down arrow) to see them all.
- To add a channel to the viewing/logging list, select the channel you want to add/remove by touching the box next to the channel.
An X in the box indicates a selected channel, an empty box is a de-selected channel.
Once you reach a maximum of 14 selected channels, you will not be able to select any more channels.
- After you have the list of channels you want to view/log, press the RIGHT arrow.
- Choose the REALTIME DATA SCREEN menu option to open the data display list to view your selected channels.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.