To uninstall your OFT from your Vehicle (preparing it for a new vehicle installation) please perform the following steps:
- Connect your OFT to your vehicle using the OBD to OFT connection cable.
- Turn the ignition to the ON position, without the engine running.
- To confirm the key is ON, you should see your fuel level gauge indicating a fuel level.
- With the OFT at the main menu, choose TUNING
- Next, select the tune file named ORIGINAL.
- Follow all on-screen prompts and messages that guide you through programming your ECU.
- Programming the ORIGINAL tune file back to your ECU put the ECU back to the ORIGINAL state it was in before you performed any tuning with the OFT.
- The OFT can now be erased (if desired/neccessary) using OpenFlash Manager.
If you're receiving a message in OpenFlash Manager that says to contact us for erase credits, please review the information and perform the steps outlined at the following link FIRST: Fix Common OpenFlash