In recent months, our business has grown to a level that makes it difficult to keep up with our free datalog review program, and customer service email's being sent to the same inbox. With customer service emails coming in by the dozens each hour, our datalog review customer needs would eventually be pushed further and further down our email list.
With that in mind, we've implemented a new system for requesting a free datalog review. Our new operating practice also has the built-in solution for our datalog review customers to understand when to expect a reply by email.
The following information outlines our new procedure to schedule a free datalog review with our calibrators.
- Read, understand, and agree with our standard disclaimer/release of liability when you electronically sign our e-form.
- Submit a request for your datalog review in our scheduling system.
- Be prepared to upload your datalog (up to 3) when scheduling your appointment.
- Please be prepared to type/write any comments or suggestions that you have based on your driving experience with the new software update.
- Wait for any feedback or correspondence from our calibration staff
.... Repeat the process from step 2 until our staff informs you that we're finished.
It is that simple! If you have any questions about our datalog reveiw process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you!