If you've installed a new version of OFM, you may be greeted by a series of messages while trying to load new OTS tunes to your tablet. They may be any of the following:
This is due to an installation error while installing OFM. Please perform the following steps.
- Uninstall the Openflash manager entirely.
- Navigate to you C:\ drive, and DELETE the "OpenFlash" folder.
- Ensure that you have a working internet connection.
- Download a fresh copy of OFM from this link.
- Ensure that your antivirus program(s) is/are NOT running.
- Right click on the installer program (that you downloaded in step 4) and select "Run as Administrator".
- Let the program fully install, and then start the software.
- After the software is running, plug your OFT into your computer (using a USB-A to Mini-USB cable) and allow the software to connect and update the device.
After re-installing OFM, please try try performing your task again.